Wednesday 14 September 2011

10 for £10!!!

Hello beauty addicts!

So I have been shopping AGAIN! Should really consider counselling! :-D But this time as the title suggest I didn't spend too much, yet I got LOADS! I thought I would have a look at the make up section in Poundland! Haha! Not the usual place I go to! But when I got in, I was actually amazed! I know that they do lots of Rimmel stuff but I found some Revlon too and I LOVE the stuff I got! PS I usually put prices next to the pictures but for obvious reasons, I won't do it this time! :-)

My Poundland Purchase :-)

Firstly I bought 4 eyeshadows! I have never tried any of the round ones but already got the Glam'eyes one in a different colour so I knew that one was a good purchase!

Rimmel Stir it up 300 Sure...

Rimmel Stir it up 800 No Way

Swatches

Rimmel U Rock! 400 Black and Blue (cream shadow)

Swatches (left swatches across the shadow, right only the white  area)


Rimmel Glam'eyes 440 Enchantment

Swatch
Overall, I love the eyeshadows I bought! I think the pigmentation is great and I love Rimmel packaging! However I am not sure about the creamy one as it feels a bit too greasy!

Next up are lip products:


Rimmel Moisture Renew 180 Sunset

Rimmel Moisture Renew 880 Rose Passion

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 070 Airy Fairy


Swatches (left to right - Airy Fairy, Sunset and Rose Passion)

Revlon Creme Gloss 040 Sassy Mauve

Swatched
 The lipsticks are my favourite products out of all the things are bought! They are simply brilliant! I have been wearing Airy Fairy every single day! It's the nicest nude colour. I actually went back and bought another one and now I am soo tempted to get lots more! I love sunset too but it has a bit too much shimmer in for day time. And Rose Passion is an essential! The perfect red lipstick and it doesn't make your teeth look yellow! The only thing I was disappointed about was the lipgloss! I did think that it was too good to be true to buy Revlon lipgloss for a pound! The colour is lovely but the consistency is bad and it doesn't smell great either. I think that it might be a bit old becuase when I first used it loads of liquid came out and now the gloss is really thick and hard to get out so it probably separated. Oh well! I was bound to get 1 bad product out of 10!

The last 2 things I purchased were of course nail products. I do wish there were more but I didn't like the colours and the brands weren't great!

Rimmel 60 seconds 850 Hard  Edged

Nice burgundy colour with lots of shimmer

Revlon Gentle Cuticle remover
I do like Rimmel's nail polishes so I am pleased I got one, however I am not over the moon with the colour. It is nice but nothing special! The other thing I bought was the Revlon cuticle remover. I LOVE nails and do them all the time so this is great for tidying up the cuticles. I haven't tested it yet but after I have done so I will probably get lots more since it's such a great deal!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Lots of love!!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment