Monday 15 August 2011

Free Make-Up? Yes please! Rimmel Vinyl Glosses and Eye Shadow

Hello everyone,

today I have been feeling really down because I am mega poor and still haven't managed to find a job since I graduated. So this means NO SHOPPING, which is probably even more depressing! :-/ However as I was opening my post I discovered, apart from all the bills, a Tesco Club Card voucher! This was only worth £5 but when I read the leaflet it came with I quickly realised that I can exchange it for twice as much in store, simply by choosing a specific category. Well that wasn't hard, of course it was going to be beauty! :-) This got me quite excited so I decided to go to tesco's straight away! And oh my goodness once I got there I literally couldn't choose! I wanted EVERYTHING! I spend over an hour deciding on what to get! In the end, I noticed Rimmel had 3 for 2 offer so I went for that. 

My FREE Make-up

This is what I decided to go for in the end. I bought two of the Vinyl Glosses in colour Cosmic (730) and Take a Chance (130) and a Mono eyeshadow in Tribute (130). I already had a Vinyl Gloss (in Snog) from Rimmel and I love it, so that's why I decided to get 2 more. And for the eye shadow, the colour is sooo pretty and  nicely pigmented and reminds me of Toasted by Urban Decay (from the Naked Palette).

Snog (330) - top, Cosmic (730) - middle, Take a Chance (330) - bottom

 And here are the swatches for all three of them.
Take a Chance - left, Cosmic - middle, Snog - right

And now the swatch for the eye shadow.
Rimmel Glam'eyes Tribute 130

Here you can see it compared to Toasted from Urban Decay. It is slightly more purple/pink but a very close match. The consistency feels the same too! 
Rimmel Tribute - Left, UD Toasted - Right

 I am over the moon with my purchase. Well not really a purchase, I didn't pay for it! :-) In the end, I managed to get myself £14.47 worth of make up! The glosses are fantastic, they feel a little sticky but most lipglosses do. The colours are beautiful and I quite like the packaging too! The eye shadow is also amazing. I usually go for the more expensive brands like Urban Decay but this is equally as good and I am loving this colour, especially for the summer! Hope you found this helpful and that you can get your hands on some of these vouchers too! 

Have a lovely week!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment