Tuesday 23 August 2011

Studs on Black Leather Nail Art - WAH Nails

Hello everyone,

I have just come back from London where I did loads of shopping so you can expect loads of posts from me in the next few days.

I have been loving my nails!!! I am a make up addict but nails are my biggest passion! I have been doing my own acrylics for the past 4 years and been loving nail art as well. This time I got inspired by WAH Nails and recreated their design.

WAH Nails - Studs Design £39

And this is my attempt:

My attempt, £5



I cannot believe that WAH nails charge £39 just for the nail art!!! It doesn't include acrylics or gels, just the polish! I managed to recreate it and spent nowhere near as much money. All you need is black nail polish and some studs! Unfortunately I didn't have any but was desperate to recreate the look so had to be creative. I used half pearls and painted these gold. If you would like to see exactly how I did this, watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTraGxmhYE

Speak to you soon

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment