Wednesday 10 August 2011

Nail Art by Me

Hello again,

I thought I would upload all the nail designs I have done so far. I am really passionate about nails and even taught myself how to do gels and acrylics as I wasn't blessed with strong nails! I know it is bad for your nails but I never have them off so it doesn't really matter. You can find tutorials for many of these on my YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/KateHealthandBeauty I should maybe warn you that I am currently obsessed with polka dots so you will find quite a lot of them. SORRY! :-) Hope you enjoy this and please let me know if you would like me to recreate any design.

Water Marble


Barry M Instant Nail Effects

Polka Dot - Kids (my 10 year old sister)

Union Jack Nails - Perfect for Royal Wedding or the Olympics

Zig zag with dots

Newspaper Nail Art

Another Polka dot using Barry M mushroom

Navy Polka Dot on short nails

Rainbow design - summer favourite

Beyonce's nails from Telephone video

Another Polka dot - baby blue 


Purple polka dot

Strawberry nails - you either love it or hate it!

Lots of Love
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment